What can I do if mail is being delivered to the wrong address?

    If you are receiving someone else’s mail, or you know someone is receiving your mail, fill out the form below to create a service ticket to report the issue.

    If the mail was delivered to the correct address but addressed to the wrong person, you can write 'Moved' or 'Unknown' on the items and deposit them in a mailbox. If you include a forwarding address, you’ll need to add additional postage.

    Please note that we are legally required to deliver mail to the address on the envelope. Sometimes, this means you might keep getting a previous resident's mail until the senders receive a change of address.

    Still need help? Submit a service ticket.

    Sign in to submit your ticket faster and track its progress.

    Are you receiving mail to a residential, or business address?